Friday, April 15, 2011

Silly Uncle Derrick & Egg-A-Day

Yesterday Keriann and Derrick were watching Miles so I could get some work done and T.J. ran to get some groceries to make homemade baby food.  They went outside on a blankie and were playing.  Here are some cute pictures of Miles & Herky.


Miles has gone through a couple of phases with the dogs.  He loved them, then didn't really care about them, and now loves them again.  At first Baxter was really into Miles, but is kind of scared of him now.  I think his hair has gotten pulled a time or two.  Herky is a trooper and takes the hair pulling like a champ!  Once Miles is on the move, I think the dogs will love it!  And they will really love when he is feeding himself because that will mean lots on the floor for them.

While playing outside they recorded this cute little video.



Now the part you've all been waiting for -- drum roll, please...........Egg-A-Day!  Ha
So this is my last egg I designed.  As you can see, I tried to do a little chevron design on this side of the egg.
The next side of the egg got a little bunny on it.  It also says, "Hoppy Easter."

Pin It!

No comments: