Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Hunger Games


I finished the first book of the trilogy.  It was so good!  I have already got a good start on the second book.  I don't want to give anything away (writing book reviews really isn't my forte), but you should definitely read this book!  Who doesn't love a good series anyway?  (Harry Potter, Twilight, Sookie Stackhouse)  And they're being made into movies, which always makes me happy!  Let me know if you've read them or are going to.  I would love to hear what you think!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Libby said...

I read them this summer. I found the concept incredibly disturbing...but then in the end, I was a fan of the series.

Rachel said...

I grabbed the first book from the library today! I need to finish the book I'm reading now but I can't wait to start!

Jade said...

I loved this series. Very action packed and always held my interest. I have a thing for young adult sci-fi dystopian stories though so maybe that's why I enjoyed reading it so much. Super excited to see the movie. Hopefully I won't be an oldie and will be able to stay up for the midnight showing. :)