Thursday, November 24, 2011

Instagram Thanksgiving

Last night was a rough night in the McCord household.  Lots of pajama changes for the baby, which ultimately led to lots of changes for me.  T.J. wasn't feeling well at all, so he helped just a little bit and then went back to bed.  I finally laid down at 2:00 a.m.  I was sure that Miles would be up soon, but thankfully he slept until about 8:45.  He was a little clingy and fussy today, but definitely better than last night. 

T.J. was supposed to work this morning early at Target but couldn't do it.  I just said good-bye to him as he left to do his eight-hour shift tonight.  I bet he will have some stories from tonight.  I hope he has nice people in his line! 

Miles and I went over to Keriann and Derrick's for lunch today.  Derrick's mom, step-dad, and brother came out for a visit.  Just as we were sitting down to lunch, Keriann got sick.  I just talked to her tonight and Derrick is really feeling crummy now.  I hope I can fight it off!  It was a yummy lunch, though!  I brought Miles back home for his nap and did some cleaning.  I have a feeling I will be sick in a day or two, so I have been super productive the last 24 hours.  The house is pretty clean, and I hope to get all the Christmas decorations up tomorrow.  That way if I'm laid up, at least I will have a pretty tree to look at.

Since T.J. is working, I can't be out getting all the wonderful deals.  I have Keriann doing my dirty work for me, though.  I just got a text that she was able to get us digital frames at Wal-Mart, but it almost cost her her life. We did run to Michael's this afternoon and got a couple things.  It was 6:30 p.m., and people were already lined up outside Best Buy.  Oh, and I did order from Carson's online.  I got all the things I would have wanted in the store from the privacy of my own home.  Awesome! 


Here is Derrick carving the turkey.
Lisa and Keriann are busy bees in the background.




Just a couple of the loads of laundry I did today.




Anna, Katie's daughter, made a little hat for Miles.  It fits him perfect!



How could I not share this one with this face?



The shoppers all lined up.
Best Buy is to the left, Michael's is to the right.  The line was almost to the Michael's entrance at 6:30 p.m.



And what's a blog post of mine these days without a movie?
So here's a little clip of Miles' new laugh he was doing with Derrick.
Pin It!

No comments: