Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Oh, What a Night!

I had a good day at work today.  My only problem I had was finding where I was going, which ended up resolving itself in plenty of time for me to get there.  I got home, and that's when the fun started.  T.J. didn't feel well.  Miles had been having some bad diapers.  T.J. went to bed at 6:00.  I fed Miles and gave him a bath. 

On the way back downstairs, I fell down the stairs while holding Miles.  I think I had him on my left hip.  Then when I was going down, I got him in front of me.  I landed on my left side.  My bum, my left shoulder, and left side of my calf hurt.  We slid all the way down.  I hollered for T.J. because I was kind of freaking out.  Miles didn't cry until I started to cry.  Then he kind of freaked a little.

T.J. came down and helped get us calmed down, then ran upstairs and got sick.  He's been up another time since then too.  I hate it when he's sick!  Since we've been married, he's only been sick once...until last week.  He had a fever last week, then this tonight.  I don't know what is going on! 

Miles is okay.  He was playing fine and wasn't favoring anything.  I had to rock him to sleep because I think he got a good scare and didn't want to be alone.  My body hurts.  I really wish I could go to the chiropractor tomorrow!  I have a feeling I'm going to need it!!  It was so scary!  I am repeatedly thanking God that Miles wasn't hurt!

Here is a cute video my sister got of Miles singing along to Elmo's World.  He has also just recently started "reading" books.  He will sit and open them and turn a page or two.  It's just the cutest:)

Pin It!

No comments: