Thursday, November 17, 2011

Furnace and Face Mask

Our furnace quit working late Wednesday afternoon. It was going to be an expensive part replacement, so we decided to go with a new furnace and air conditioner.

It was pretty chilly in here last night and this morning. Luckily Miles had warm jammies on and slept well all night!

Here is the new furnace in place but not all done.


Here it is all done. Isn't it beautiful?


In other news, Keriann and I tried a new face mask tonight. I saw it on Pinterest. Since I am blogging from my phone, I can't link to it. If you search on there for homemade pore strips, you should find it.


You use a package of gelatin, which is about 1 T. Then you mix in 1.5 to 2 T. of milk. Once you get it mixed, microwave it for 10-15 seconds. I used a paper plate and a plastic knife to mix it.

I don't think we waited long enough for it to dry. Our cheeks were a little wet still. Just get one good layer on, don't glop it on there too thick because it will take forever to dry. It really pulls a lot of hair out, so it kind of hurts. My skin is so smooth now, though! Let me know if you try it!

Pin It!

No comments: