Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Our "Kids" on Halloween

Our friend, Katie, has a little contest on Halloween every year and you can get pictures.  It's actually Pam Kyle who takes the pictures, Missy's grandmother.  Missy and I went to school together in Baxter, Iowa, and both ended up living in Plainfield, Indiana.  Crazy, huh?  Especially since I graduated with 27 total in my class.  I mean, what are the chances? 

Sorry, I got sidetracked:)  Anyway, the dogs won third place at the contest this year!  Wahoo!  Their prize is $10 off their next groom at Katie's.  Yay!

We were able to pick a few pictures that we liked and got a CD with them on it.  So here are the ones we got.  Believe me, it is hard work to get two dogs and a baby to sit still, look at the camera, and smile.  And there were other dogs and distractions in the room too.  I had a good workout by the end of it and called it good with what we had!
Oh, and did I mention that Miles started eating one of the apples that was a prop?
So that's in every picture because it was the only way he would sit still.





Miles was a dog and the dogs were basketball player boys.  My plan was to have Miles be a dog and the dogs be little boys, but I ran out of time.  My procrastination caught up to me.  So we went with basketball players because it was close to the same costume I was dreaming up in my head.  Maybe next year I will be more on the ball!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Miss Missy said...

So glad you got the chance to have my Gram take your pics!! She is so awesome! P.S. Love the shoutout!! ;)