Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What we did the first two weeks of November

Oy, I've been a bad blogger!
I am going to do a post to get up to date with pictures and videos, then hopefully I can stay on track!

In the past couple weeks, Miles has taken quite the liking to Sesame Street.  He especially loves the intro.  Try not to watch my mom the whole time.  She stole all those moves from Miles!


Miles also started sniffing.  We talk to him about his stinky piggies sometimes and then sniff.  One day he started sniffing.  We can't get enough of his scrunchy face either.
I think all his sniffing action starts around 20 seconds.

Miles LOVES this drawer!  We can't keep our Ziploc bags in the boxes for anything.  We used to try to put them back in the right boxes after he was done destroying everything, but we gave up.  It's a toss up whether you will get snack, sandwich, or freezer size when you go in for a baggie.

Another new trick?  Climbing on the coffee table, of course!
Those rubber things we put on there to keep him from bumping his head or chewing on the wood gave him a little something to hoist himself up there by.  As you can imagine, the table is in the garage.  He can get on the couch if he does it in the corner.  We try to keep him from doing that because then this happens.


Miles loves playing up in the window.  He can get a little crazy, though, and start pulling on the blinds, so then we have to take him down.  It doesn't go over real well.

Today he figured out how to climb in his little recliner, turn and sit down, then get out of the chair all by himself.  It's a little scary still, but he's getting the hang of it.

Another reason for my absence?
These two.
I finished the last book tonight.  This series was so good!  It's very entertaining from the very beginning, which I love.  I've got Keriann and T.J. working on getting through them too.  I think I am moving on to The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer next.  Then I have P.S. I Love You and The Time Traveler's Wife.  Have you read any of them?  I have them in my playlists and just need to get through some of them.  The Time Traveler's Wife is loooong, so I hope it's good.  Also, I am a little worried about P.S. I Love You.  I'm pretty sure I did ugly cry when I watched the movie.  I usually listen to books on my way to a job.  I guess I might have to just listen to that one on the way home.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Jade said...

I liked Bree Tanner. And I haven't read the other two, but I've seen both movies. I really liked the Time Travelers Wife and bawled at the end! I'd also like to read the book, but like you said, it's long.

Jade said...

And btw, the picture of Miles climbing by the window made me lol. :)