Monday, December 12, 2011

Busy Beavers

I'm not exactly sure what it is that sucks all the time out of the day (well, working is a big one). But besides that, I don't know where the time goes. We did have a pretty easy-going weekend. It is so nice to just kick back and relax. I just wish it would snow already!

Yesterday we went to church, Target for groceries, then got Big Apple Bagels to go. It was so yummy!!! It really reminded me of C.J.'s Bagels in Ankeny, which I miss so much (and my girls I would go there and eat it with!!). The good news too is that it's right at 36 and Dan Jones in Avon, so pretty close! Yay!

Usually we go to our small group on Sunday night, but we are on a break until after the first of the year. So we went to Keriann and Derrick's for some roast and potatoes. It was really good for Keriann's first roast! I'm sure she will be sharing the recipe soon. She's so good about trying new recipes!

Here is a picture of Miles this morning while we were playing before TJ got home from work. He has a torpedo in one hand and a shape in the other. He plays with them non-stop! So funny!


Other than that, I worked all day. I was having a little problem focussing. Can you see why?


Ahh! I hate it when it gets so messy! I had to take breaks and put things away. It already looks much better! Maybe by tomorrow afternoon it will be ready for an after picture.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Pin It!

No comments: