Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Cards

Christmas kind of snuck up on me this year.  It just didn't feel like Christmas with this warm weather and all.  We finally got serious about our shopping about the middle of the month.  So that left Christmas cards on the back burner.  Thank goodness for one-hour processing at Target.  I dedicated a whole day to designing, picking up, addressing, and mailing our cards.  Here are some of the pictures I chose from.




Here is our actual card.
There was also a little letter from Miles.  If you double click on it, you should be able to see it bigger.


I swear to be more prepared next year!!  By Thanksgiving I WILL have my shopping done and cards at least started.  I will, I swear!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Loved your card and I love watching Miles grow up via your blog. I just noticed that you have a new address, so I hope our Christmas card was forwarded to your new place!