Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Clearing Out Some Clutter

After posting my messy basement pictures the other day, I was definitely motivated to do some cleaning up. A lot of what we had lying around in sacks were Christmas gifts waiting to be wrapped. It really looked better just with that step!


I did a little desk organizing too, which I hate doing! I need a big desk with lots of drawers and organization to it. Instead, I have just a keyboard drawer and no place to put anything. My next desk will be awesome!

A few things to note in this picture: Our tree, a little light reading for me on the table, and my latest wreath!


Looking much better over here. The family rules sign is crawling along at a snail's pace, but I am loving it. The yellow is the color that the letters will be once I paint teal or brown (I haven't decided yet) over the top then peel the letters. There is definitely a learning curve to the Silhouette!

Here are our stockings hung with care.








Thankfully, the basement is tolerable to be in again. I need a cleaning lady (Mom!) to help me keep things picked up.


I am waiting to put the wreaths away because I need to embellish them a little still. I have a little leprechaun for the St. Patrick's wreath.






I am still not sure how I am going to store all these new wreaths. Any ideas?
Pin It!

No comments: