Thursday, January 26, 2012

Card Books

I saw these on Pinterest and thought that it was such a cute idea!  I always save my Christmas cards with pictures because they are too cute to just toss away.  I used to scrapbook them.  But since I haven't been keeping up with that, I thought this was a good alternative.

My friend, Beth, made one up and added scrapbook paper to the back of the cards, which I thought was a cute idea.  So I did that too.  I also added a cover.

As you can see, I also did one with birth announcements.  I am sure I have more of these somewhere.  I just did a quick hunt around my crafty area and came up with quite a few.  Now if I find more, though, they will have a home!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Our Crazy Filled Life said...

I LOVE this idea! I too keep my Christmas cards-and the boys' birthday cards as well, so I will definitely be doing this! I feel bad throwing them away because there's always a cute message or good picture.