Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Spice Drawer

We have a small pantry in our kitchen that has a wire rack on one side where we have always stored our spices.  We have a big drawer that was our junk drawer.  It needed a good cleaning, so I decided to just go ahead and make it our spice drawer.  I got 25 baby food jars, saved the food for Miles, cleaned them up, and spray painted the lids.  I had some chalkboard paint that I had bought for who knows what, so I used that for the lids.  Then I had a paint pen thing that I wrote the spice on the lids.



This was so easy!  And I love how it's going to be so much easier to find the spices.  I have a few things like Lawry's that I won't put in a jar, but it can lay in the drawer too because there's plenty of extra room.

My pinspiration can be found here.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jon & Jennifer said...

what an awesome idea!! thank you for sharing i'm so going to do this!!