Wednesday, February 22, 2012

French Dip Crescents

French Dip Crescents

I saw this yummy recipe on Pinterest and had to try it.  Click HERE to go to the real site.  My sister blogged about it too:)  She gave it the thumbs up, so I was excited to try it.  Let me just tell you, it is delicious!  I love french dips, but haven't ever made them at home.  These are so easy and good.  And Miles at some too, which is a big plus!  I used a package of roast beef in the prepackaged deli section.  I also got some prepackaged provolone cheese from the deli section.  I used the McCormick au jus packet to make it extra simple.  I would definitely recommend it, friends!!  Let me know if you try it and what you think!
Pin It!

1 comment:

angela said...

Yum!! I true these at your recommendation and they were delish!

www.Angela-thesimplethings.blogspot.com