Friday, February 3, 2012

Gray Hair?

I know what you must be thinking....Kaylan, you're too young to have a gray hair. Maybe you're not thinking that at all. No matter what you're thinking, they're here, and I am feeling old! These are the first two EVER found on my crown. And there are two, not just one. Need I remind you that I turn 30 this year? Maybe getting this gray-hair day out of the way will make my birthday less sad. It's just a number; right? But nothing says, "You're entering your 30s" like some coarse, gray hairs. *taking a deep breath and counting to ten* I'm feeling better. Thanks for letting me rant. Thank God for hair color! I guess I am entering the phase of NEEDING to color it instead of just WANTING to color it. The evidence:



Pin It!

1 comment:

Barb said...

You pulled them out?!! Now they will double when they grow back! (that's what Grandma Rosenkild used to tell me :-))