Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mr. NYY

Please excuse my blogging absence.  I have no excuse.  I've not been too busy with work, which means that I've not been on my computer too much.  The result?  No blogging.  AND spending lots of time with Mr. Miles.  He is changing so much these days!  Every day it's something new.  He has started shaking his head yes in answer to questions.  Or he will say "No, no, no,"  if he doesn't want something.
Last week Miles wasn't sleeping well at all.  I mean, getting up four times a night.  Come to think of it, maybe that's why I wasn't blogging much -- too tired!  He seems to be back on track now.  We are sure crossing our fingers.  The last two nights he has gone to bed at 8 p and slept until 8 a again.  Cue the hallelujah chorus!  Sleepless nights are not my strong suit!
I took him to the play center thing at the gym today for the first time.  I wasn't sure how he would do.  There were tons of kids running around, so I'm sure he was entertained.  They said he did fine, so that's awesome!
I started my books over for 2012.  So far I've read "The Time Traveler's Wife" and "P.S. I Love You."  TTW was weird, and I wouldn't recommend it.  It was long and just wasn't for me.  P.S. ILY was good.  It was a lot different from the movie, I think anyways.  It's been a long time since I've watched it.  I probably should watch it again, but I cried a lot during the movie.  The book didn't make me cry at all.  Right now I'm reading Sarah's Key.  It's really good.  I am about halfway through it and can't wait to get through it!  

Hopefully my reading pace will pick up since I've been running on our new treadmill and listening to books while I do it.  We had some Christmas money and finally got the treadmill.  I've already logged 18 miles this week, and it's only my second week back.  Holla!  These legs were made for running;)  Do you have any good books to recommend?

Mom and Scott are coming out tonight to stay for the weekend.  We are looking forward to seeing them and hanging out!
Pin It!

No comments: