Friday, April 20, 2012

IT'S FRIDAY!!

T.J. surprised me with flowers this week.  Isn't he sweet?

I'm going out of town this weekend for a little rest and relaxation with my friends from way back when we were little tots.  I'm pretty sure we all went to preschool together.  And if I'm mistaken, we definitely started Kindergarten together at Baxter Community School.  We've been friends forever!  I miss them so much being away, and these little getaways are so fun to just be us girls chatting, laughing, carrying on just like we used to at our sleepovers.  So excited!!

Last year we went to Chicago and had a blast!  This year we are headed to Galena, Illinois.  We already have massages and pedicures scheduled and dinner reservations at Fried Green Tomatoes.  I am so looking forward to that massage!

I am going to miss my boys terribly, though!  I'm sure T.J. will hold down the fort without any problems.  In a couple weeks, it's his turn for a weekend away, so don't feel too bad for him:)
Pin It!

No comments: