Friday, April 20, 2012

New Recipe -- Avocado and Grilled Corn Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette

We tried a new recipe this week.

It's called Avocado and Grilled Corn Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette.  You can find the recipe here.  You can find it on Pinterest too.  
I borrowed their picture too because I am no food photographer!

I know what some of you who know me and my oh-so-picky ways don't believe me.  But you'd better believe it.  I made this, dear friends, and I loved it!  

A couple of tweaks -- I cut the recipe in half.  I did leave out the red onion.  I'm not that good yet.  Although, I've been having some stomach acid issues and have been adjusting my diet because of it.  It says to avoid onions (no problem!) and garlic (Boo!!), so I don't even feel bad leaving it out.  Also, it calls for Sherry vinegar.  I didn't have that on hand and only needed one tablespoon, so I used regular white vinegar.

It gets two thumbs up from me.  So when you need a delicious, refreshing salad, give this one a try.
Pin It!

No comments: