Wednesday, May 2, 2012

101 Spring Freezer Meals

I came across this Pin on Pinterst to 101 Spring Freezer Meals.  This site is full of recipes and lots of good tips for freezing meals, which I LOVE to do!  I found the recipe while perusing the site.  I came across this 10 Day Mini April Menu.  This site is awesome in the fact that here is a mini menu made up.  It has printable recipe cards, printable grocery list, printable instructions, printable labels for food that's going to be frozen.  I mean, this makes it easy!

I've tried only one recipe off this site so far and I thought I'd share it with you.  It's called Cheesy Chicken Ranch Lasagna.  It was good, except I did make a mistake.  I used nine noodles to do three layers when I should have used six noodles to do two layers.  So it was extra noodley.  The next time I make it, I'm going to add in a layer of cottage cheese.  It felt like it was missing something to me, and I love that cottage cheese in regular lasagna.  So that's it.  If you give it a whirl, let me know!


Pin It!

No comments: