Wednesday, May 2, 2012

30 Day Shred/Ripped in 30 Days

I wrapped up the 30 Day Shred last Friday.  I made it all 30 days, only missing two or three days.  Keriann and I have been going to spinning as much as we can, maxing out at five days a week.  So spinning plus 30 Day Shred should result in major weight loss, but it didn't. I lost 3 pounds.  I mean, 3 pounds is 3 pounds, but still.  Who doesn't want to see more when working your butt off?  But I have seen a big change in my body, which is just as rewarding.  I am fitting into my skinny dress pants that I bought right out of college.  So that's a huge plus!  

Since wrapping up the 30 Day Shred, I wanted to keep doing something plus spinning but needed something else.  So I got Ripped in 30 days.  I've done it this week, and I'm so sore!  There's a couple moves that have my inner thighs and hamstrings screaming.  So I will do this for 30 days and then move on to the next workout video.
Anybody have any suggestions?  I want to try P90X soon and I saw someone post something on Facebook about a Beach Body butt video, so maybe I will give those a shot next.  


Pin It!

No comments: