Sunday, May 27, 2012

Race Day

I forgot to post these pictures from last night.
We did some sidewalk chalking.
And BigWheels riding.
This morning Roger, T.J., Keriann & Derrick headed to the track for the Indy 500.  Abby and I took the kids to the children's museum.  It was so fun for them, and exhausting for us!  It was so busy there, and trying to keep them all together was rough.  They all really loved it, though, so it was so worth it!  I can't wait to go back again soon!

The Matchbox car exhibit recently opened, and this car was in there to sit in.
Lots of matchbox cars and tracks to play with.
Cool real cars with little Matchbox replicas to look at.
Miles trying out an Indy car!
That's all the pictures I got.  After that, my phone was put away and I was chasing Miles around like a crazy lady.  This kid is FAST!  Why did I wear flip flops instead of my sneakers??

Roger got different seats from the last time we went.  Check these out!  Right by the start/finish line.  And they got to sit in folding chairs, which would be way better than the bleachers.  AND they only had to sit in the sun for the first 30 laps, then were in the shade the rest of the time.  It was a sizzling 91 degrees today.  They predicted that the track  would be around 140 degrees today.  That's hot!!  
The Wassons got on the road this evening after dinner, and we miss them already!!!  We can't wait to make a weekend trip down to see them soon!


Pin It!

No comments: