Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekend Fun

T.J. was gone this weekend for Ben's bachelor party.  It was an overnight trip to KC to watch the Yankees play.  T.J. had such a good time, and I'm sure it was a much-needed break away from everyday life.  We all need those from time to time, don't we?

Here are the guys tailgating before the game.
Saturday's game.
 

He snapped this picture from their seats at the game on Sunday.
Miles and I had lots of fun being together.  Not very often is it just me and Miles, so I was soaking in the mommy & Miles time!!
Every day it is something new with Miles.  He definitely keep us on our toes.  Sunday afternoon while we were playing outside, I was throwing the ball up in the air, hit the leaves on the tree, then caught it.  Miles thought it was so funny.  Then he started throwing the ball up and catching it.  I'm pretty sure I was still struggling with catching a ball when I was in t-ball.  How old are you then? 8? 10?  He definitely doesn't get his athletic abilities from me!!

Pin It!

No comments: