Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Own Recipe!

If we're friends on Facebook, you probably saw this picture on there.
Here is a little back story:

My neighbor Jacob and I were BFF since we were little.  We lived right next door and did just about everything together.  I had my first camp out in a tent with him.  I ran my dad's golf cart into his little deck thing by his house.  (Bad memory!!)  His older brothers always teased us that we were girlfriend and boyfriend, but we were really just good friends.  Then he moved away, and we lost touch.  Then he married my mom's BFF's daughter, Echo.  Small world, huh?!?

So anyway, one day Jacob and I decided we needed our own sandwich.  So we went to his house and got busy.  It is a bun with butter on it, then you melt it in the microwave for a few seconds.  Then just pile on some ketchup, mustard, chips, and cheese.  Pretty simple and pretty good!  I haven't eaten it since we were little, but it was as good as I remembered!  I might throw some pickles and lettuce on the next ones I make.  That's right, I'll be making these again!

Pin It!

No comments: