Friday, June 15, 2012

So Spicy

I'm sure it's no surprise to you that Miles loves El Js.  I know I shouldn't be shocked, but when he dug right into the chips and salsa, I couldn't believe it.  He ate 'em up, no problem.  Then he went ahead and decided to eat about half of my dinner, which is fine by me.  It's just that he won't hardly eat meat at home, so we have kind of a hard time knowing what to feed him for his main dish.  I guess he needs more chicken quesadillas at home.  Amen, Miles!
I also have this spicy chex mix that I love.  It gets pretty darn hot when I'm eating it.  It also kind of upsets my stomach if I eat too much, so I just have a little at a time.  Miles saw me eating it and had to have some.  And he LOVED it!  I had to cut him off because I was worried it might upset his stomach.  Someone's not afraid of spicy!!  Do any of your littles eat spicy food?

Pin It!

No comments: