Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wedding Day!

Saturday was wedding day!  It was so fun to get all dolled up!  Here are all the bridesmaids after our hair and makeup was done.

Keriann getting her eyelashes on.
Checking them.  I love this one!
Having some lunch.
My hairdo.
Keriann's hairdo.  She has so much hair!
It's time!
Miles & his Tee Tee.
The bus ride after the wedding.




Speech time.  I was so nervous!
Miles had plenty of people to watch him.  He did so good all weekend with the festivities.  He even cooperated for pictures, which I was quite shocked by.  He just kept saying, "CHEESE!"  Which is funny because he runs the other way when he sees me with a camera.
Our family.
We got a lot of use out of our sunglasses:)

Courtney and I doing the cupcake smash.  We just get all like this at weddings!


The Fullers & The McCords
This one cracks me up!!
End of the night.  Awesome wedding!  Everything was so pretty, delicious, and FUN!!
The next morning there was a little gift opening party.

Steph said this was the best gift she got:)


We are home now, recovering from late nights, early mornings, and busy days!  We had so much fun celebrating with Keriann & Derrick and are going to miss them this week while they are on their honeymoon for a couple days then hanging out before another wedding this coming weekend.  

We had a rough drive to Iowa and an even rougher drive back to Indiana.  I thought for sure Miles would sleep on the way back after the long weekend he had, but no such luck.  We're going to Springfield in a few weeks, and I need some tips on how to get through 7 hours in a car with a toddler.  He does good for about 5 hours, then is crying for the last 2.  It's exhausting and stressful!!

Pin It!

No comments: