Monday, August 6, 2012

Family Pictures


While back in Iowa we had some family pictures taken.  Jennifer and Jon did such a great job with Miles and getting him to smile.  I love how they turned out and am so excited to get some of Miles' older pictures switched out.  










I have really been a lame blogger lately, and for that I'm sorry.  I will blame it on the dog days of summer.  That and the fact that I had a bunch of work to do and the Olympics are on.  Anybody see the vault last night?  That was kind of crazy!

It's been so stinking hot here, and it is hard to wear Miles out in our house, which means not great naps because he's got too much stored energy.  Yesterday we got outside for a little bit, which is just what we all needed.  Hopefully it will cool down soon so we can get back to playing outside all the time!


Pin It!

No comments: