Thursday, October 4, 2012

Apple Dip

One of the girls in our small group made this last week, and I just had to share because it is so delicious!!!  I've been eating on it this week and am sure in the last week I've had more apples than I have all year.  And my body isn't quite sure what to make of it if you know what I mean:)
So here's how you make a full recipe:
2 bricks cream cheese - softened
1 Marzeti's carmel dip
3/4 cup powdered sugar
chopped peanuts
mini chocolate chips or chopped regular chocolate chips

Mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar.  Spread over two plates.  Add carmel to the plates -- half on one, half on the other.  Top with nuts on one and chocolate on the other.

When I made it, I didn't know how much T.J. would eat, so I just cut the recipe in half.  I did half nuts and half chocolate.  Although, now my chocolate half is gone and I'm thinking my nutty side needs some chocolate added to it!  I didn't do the mini chips because they are semi-sweet, and I prefer milk chocolate, bu the mini chips look nicer.  You've got to try this!  It is so good!!  

We are headed back to the apple orchard this weekend with Mom and Amber coming out.  I'm going to have to buy the big bag of apples:)

Pin It!

1 comment:

Ryan & Rose said...

You crack me up! Sounds delish and so much fun! Hope you have fun this weekend!