Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Baseball Tee (Last of his presents FINALLY)

So when it comes to birthday presents, we are the lamest.  This is Miles' last birthday present we hadn't given him until this past weekend.  He got so many presents, though, we just never got it out.  Totally had it in the garage, ready to give to him, and he got it three weeks late.  The way I see it, you can look at this two ways.  One, poor kid, he should get all his presents on his birthday.  Or, two, he can enjoy presents all throughout the month, instead of getting overwhelmed all on one day.  (I say two:)  He doesn't really get the whole birthday thing yet, so I'm not too worried about it.  I'm probably going to have to step it up for next year's birthday, though, and let him open ALL his presents on his birthday.

His best two swings are the last two.  He really nails it.  So if you want to fast forward to that, I wouldn't blame you. And I'm sorry in advance for my obnoxious chatter.  What can I say?  If there's baseball going on, I turn into a chattering chanter:)  "I see a hole out there.  I see a hole out there.  I see an H-O-L-E hole out there...."
Pin It!

No comments: