Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!

T.J. turned 33 last month.  We had lots to celebrate since he is such an awesome husband and daddy!  I made him a good breakfast, then we headed to Broad Ripple for his first surprise of the day.  He got a massage!  After he was all relaxed from that it was time for the second surprise -- lunch at Fogo de Chao!  Then the third surprise -- is that Keriann and Derrick?  Fourth surprise -- is that Nate and Amy?  

We had a great time eating a delicious lunch!  T.J. tried objecting to every single thing, like I knew he would. But I think he enjoyed it!  After Miles napped, we opened gifts and had (last surprise) ice cream cake from Cold Stone!  YUM!! 
Miles trying to blow out the candle that wasn't there -- the one thing I forgot!

This is the card Miles picked out for T.J.  I'm not even kidding.  I had a cute sock monkey one picked out, and he wanted this monkey:)
We don't do much present opening around here.  Miles LOVES it!!
Miles singing to Daddy!
Pin It!

No comments: