Friday, November 15, 2013

Bag of Sunshine


One of my friends has been having a trying week. Her three kids have all been sick all week long! I decided to send a little gift of sunshine her way. I'm trying to be more intentional about loving on the women in my life. Who doesn't need a pick me up every now and then?


Here are all the fun yellow goodies. I even happened to have a bright yellow sack, tissue paper, and yellow card at home -- score!


A peak inside.


What are some ways people have shown you a little extra love? Any other cute ideas for me in blessing my next friend?
Pin It!

1 comment:

Kyli said...

Such a great idea Kaylan! I will definitely be using this! I like to find out what my friends order at the coffee shop and surprise them with their favorite hot drink at a play date!