Thursday, December 5, 2013

12 Weeks

I finally got Perry's 12 week picture uploaded.  She is so sweet and just a joy to have in our family!!  It's so crazy to think that it's been three months already!  I need to get her three month pics scheduled soon.  It kind of snuck up on me!  Right now Perry enjoys cooing, talking to us, playing in her floor mat thing, looking at the Christmas tree, and screaming.  That's right.  Every once in a while she just lets out this random scream-screech thing.  It's hilarious because she totally scares herself :)  She also (like all other babies) enjoys eating, pooping, and sleeping. 


And because I love and good comparison and because people always ask if she looks like Miles did, here is a comparison shot of them.


Miles says the funniest stuff all the time.  I don't remember all of it, but I try to jot some stuff down just so I can remember.  He just started saying "no, no, no, no, no" really fast when he wants to tell me his way of doing something.

The other day I said, "I miss Daddy so much today!"  And Miles said, "Me either," which really sounds like, "me eeeeeeeeever."

Miles (bummed because I just told him he can't help me put mousse in my hair)  "Someday when I'm a grownup, when I'm a mommy, I'll get to do the fun jobs!"


Pin It!

No comments: